Cashier needed – Apply Now.
Welcome to the Toys R Us world of awwwesome, where we want your little ones imaginations to run free!
Toys R Us and Babies R Us are well established international brands. Commonly referred to as the “World’s Greatest Toy Stores”, Toys R Us SA currently boasts 60+ physical stores, two of which are located in Namibia, Botswana and Zambia, as well as an ALL NEW AWWWESOME online store. The key focus of the group is to ensure that customers, young and old, from children to grandparents, are offered an amazing range and experience, complimented by great value! Are you a dynamic and passionate individual who will ensure exceptional customer satisfaction and excellent store performance?
Then we are looking for a Cashier and we would like you to join our team!!
To operate cash registers, accurately process acceptable methods of payment and resolves customer queries.
Key Skills needed:
1. Fantastic customer service skills
2. Sales driven
4. Time Management
5. Appropriate Computer skills
Key Performance Areas
1. Providing AWESOME customer service to give customer a WOW experience
2. Attend to unique and individual shopping needs of each customer and always put the Customer first
3. Adhere to all basic customer service standards to ensure that customers receive prompt and efficient service
4. Selling goods and most importantly add on sales and services at POS
5. Prepare for the start of day and accept all transactions according to the standard operating procedures of the company
6. Adherence to all Merchandising and housekeeping standards and schedules
7. Operate Cash registers and receive payments for goods purchased by customers
8. Examining returned goods and reporting back to Managers for appropriate actions
9. Ensure that all POS in accordance with standard operating procedures on the sales floor
10. Preparation, implementation and maintenance of all advertised sales promotions at POS
11. Ensuring that goods are correctly priced and displayed at POS
12. Participating in stock takes and stock counts
13. Minimize stock loss
14. Minimize expenses in area of responsibility
15. Maximize sales in all areas
16. Protect Company’s assets in area of responsibility
1. Matric Certificate
2. 6 (six) months retail experience
3. Must have own or reliable transport to be able to work shifts
1. To undertake any other relevant duties requested by Senior Management
2. To undertake all mandatory and service training as required
3. Maintaining the strict confidentiality of all information
4. To undertake an appraisal and personal development review regularly
5. To take responsibility and accountability for being up to date with current SOP’s
6. Co-operating fully in the introduction of any new technology and new methods.