Professional Assistant wanted – Apply Now: Salary R13000 a month.
The suitable candidate is energetic, loves working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment where you will be delivering a premium service to internal staff and clients. You will be required to assist the operational management team with secretarial tasks and organization to minimize the workload on them.
The suitable candidate will be required to project a professional and courteous impression to our clients, our consultants, and to any other guests. You will have to fulfill the company’s travel related requirements in flight and accommodation bookings, car rentals, itinerates and the like.
Minimum educational and training requirements:
– Matric (N6 secretarial will be to your advantage)
– Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook)
– Proficient in spelling, punctuation and grammar and other English language skills
– Valid code 8 Drivers license and own transport
– Relevant Travel and Tourism degree and/or diploma or experience
– Relevant experience of at least 3 years
– The receptionist must possess a professional attitude and interpersonal skills;
– Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of individuals;
– Professional telephone skills;
– Well presented;
– Soft spoken;
– Excellent written skills;
– Excellent organizational skills;
– Must be able to handle pressure well;
– Fully Bilingual (3rd language will be an advantage);
– Professional appearance;
– High energy with a strong commitment to the success of the firm;
– The ability to handle multiple responsibilities.
– Ability to work under pressure and with a strong sense of urgency;
– Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail;
– Excellent time-management skills;
– Pro-active problem solver and takes ownership for own performance and development;
– Confident and self-motivated to exceed deadlines;
– A strong team player;
– Receptionist and assistant to Secretaries experience
– Travel arrangement experience – at least one years’ experience;
– Must be able to book international flights, accommodation and car rentals;
– Deal with Visa and passport application and requests etc.;
– Proficient in computer software – MS Word, Excel and Outlook – intermediate to advanced;
– Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills;
– Group bookings experience essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R10,000.00 to R30,000.00 /month
The post Professional Assistant wanted – Apply Now: Salary R13000 a month appeared first on Jobs365.co.za.