Senior Diesel Mechanic Wanted – Apply Now.
Key Performance Areas:
- Lead in solving the technical, technological, tooling and other problems found in the production process of assembling, adjustment and stock-in of vehicles, and continue to optimize and improve. Form a corresponding report and feedback on the problems found, follow up with the problem solving progress and provide the feedback in time.
- Responsible for collecting technical and technological issues from sales, after-sales, other branches and other departments of the company.
- Lead in the formulation of the technical and the process standards. Implement the standards, track the progress and continuously update them. At the same time, publish the confirmed technical and process standards, vehicle rectification notices to the entire company. Track the implementation of other branches to ensure standards being implemented.
- Lead in organizing of compiling the products technological documents. Design the technological equipment and be responsible for the verification and improvement of the technology and tooling according to the technical and quality needs. Design the matching plan for production facilities and equipment.
- Assist the company headquarters with the certification of new products.
- Responsible for the solving problems of the production and technical issues the adjustment team. Responsible for the work progress of the adjustment team and their completion of the work plan.
- Ability to set up and handle equipment/instruments.
- Differentiate between various models.
- Make adjustments to vehicles where needed to perform effectively.
- Maintain constant workflow procedure.
- Ensure vehicles are prepared for delivery.
- Record defective work and bring it under the attention of your Team-Leader.
- Ability to drive at expert level.
- Set up and handle all systems and equipment on and inside the vehicle.
- Be able to answer technical questions by customers as well as be able to solve technical issues while on the telephone with customers and other technicians in the field.
- Specify vehicles allocation.
- Swapping of vehicles
- Preparation of vehicles for delivery.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Matric/Grade 12
- Trade Tested Diesel Mechanic (Essential)
- BTech Quality/Quality qualification (Preferably)
- Quality Experience
- Computer Literate
- Excellent Communication in English
- Valid Code 10 Drivers License (Essential)
The post Senior Diesel Mechanic Wanted – Apply Now appeared first on Jobs365.co.za.