Storeman Needed – Apply Now: Salary R51 an hour.
As the storeman your primary responsibility is to manage all functions of stock and equipment. Mainly by organizing stock/equipment as well as maintaining accurate inventory
Key Performance Areas:
· Manage all stock movements and follow through with any discrepancies that arise
· Keep accurate records for all incoming and outgoing inventory movements
· Generate reports on inventory balance and shortages.
· Count items/equipment in stock and post totals to inventory records.
· Assist in loading and unloading trucks/vehicles (please take this out, drivers and assistants must do this)
· Receipt and signing out of stock in accordance with our policies and procedures
· Approve all package slips for payment once stock has been reconciled
· Process claims where required on faulty goods, late deliveries, and short deliveries
· Report to your line manager daily of any issues relating to goods movements
· Stock systems compliance of key accessory items movements via bar code system.
Credits and Outgoing Goods
· Ensure all faulty credit stock is returned to supplier in a timely manner
· Ensure all paperwork associated with credits are complete and recorded accurately
· Keep the stock room clean and tidy ensuring stock is able to be stored in a dust/dirt free environment
· Remove and dispose of all rubbish daily
· Keep storage of stock, fixtures, and fittings organised and tidy
· Keep an organised area for the pot
Health & Safety
Contribute to a safe and healthy work environment by:
· Reporting all accidents and hazards;
· Avoiding unsafe practices at work;
· Meeting the strategies and goals of the H&S Manual.
· Ensures that the Asset System is up to date will accessory schedules
· Adhere to company policies
· Any other ad hoc tasks that arise at the request of the manager
· Matric Certificate
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
· +1 Year experience with inventory control and logistical experience
· +1-year storeman experience (Advantageous)
· Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook (A MUST!)
· Attention to detail
· Strong administration skills
· Good communication skills
· Ability to clean, tidy and organise
Expected Start Date: 2020/06/01
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: R45.00 to R51.00 /hour
forklift operator: 1 year (Preferred)
Storeman/Relevant: 3 years (Required)
Cape Town, Western Cape (Required)
Code 8 (Required)
Work Remotely: No
The post Storeman Needed – Apply Now: Salary R51 an hour appeared first on Jobs365.co.za.